An online web based service (Biller Direct) is now available. This green option allows a person to electronically access their MSP account(s) held with Revenue Services of British Columbia (RSBC). It is secure and accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We offer the following online services:
||Request an email notification that your invoice/bill is available for viewing,
||Discontinue receipt of your paper invoice/bill,
||Retrieve your invoice/bill,
||View your account online or download it to a spreadsheet file,
||Update and view your address, email address and telephone number,
To access your account, you must first obtain a “Business BCeID” and then you must contact RSBC to subscribe to the online services for MSP.
Obtaining a Business BCeID:
To obtain a Business BCeID go to https://www.bceid.ca/register
Once you have obtained and activated your Business BCeID, you are able to subscribe/sign up for online (Biller Direct) services.
Subscribe/Sign Up for MSP Online Services (Biller Direct):
Subscription allows you to register your Business BCeID to your account(s) in the online Biller Direct service. To subscribe you must call RSBC toll free at 1-877-405-4909. This is a one time only requirement to access your MSP account.
To then access online services (Biller Direct) go to https://www.revenueservicesbc.gov.bc.ca/bd
No special hardware is required to use Biller Direct. You will need Internet access and a browser such as:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer version 5.5 or higher,
- Netscape version 7.0 or higher, or
- Mozilla version 1.6 or higher
The Internet browser requirements are:
- 128 Bit SSL is supported
- Cookies are activated
Security of Information:
To ensure your privacy, the Biller Direct service uses the following features to ensure that your information is secure:
- SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption method. This protects all data, such as credit card number, name and address so that these cannot be decoded by unauthorized persons when being transferred via the Internet.
- 128-bit encryption to make your information secure.
- There is an automatic session sign-out if your session is inactive for a set period of time. We recommend that you sign out immediately after using the Biller Direct Service.