Ambulance Services

If your permanent address is located in one of these affected areas and you’ve been impacted by flooding or wildfires, call
1-844-248-6633. You may be able to access assistance.

The Ministry of Finance, through Revenue Services of British Columbia, collects overdue amounts on behalf of BC Ambulance Services.

If you have an outstanding balance, this section of our website will help you find information on:

How to Pay
Online Services
About BC Ambulance Services (opens new window)
Frequently Asked Questions
Contact Us

For information on your account please contact the number listed on your notice.