Make A Payment - Court Fines

The Ministry of Finance, through Revenue Services of British Columbia, collects overdue amounts on behalf of the Ministry of Attorney General.

If you have an outstanding balance, this section of our website will help you find information on:

How to Pay
Online Services
About the Ministry of Attorney General, Court Services Branch (opens new window)
Frequently Asked Questions
Contact Us

For information on your account please contact the number listed on your notice.