Employment and Income Assistance Programs

The Ministry of Finance, through Revenue Services of British Columbia, collects overdue amounts on behalf the Ministry of Social Development and Social Innovation.

If you have an outstanding balance, this section of our website will help you find information on:

How to Pay
Online Services
About the Ministry of Social Development (opens new window)
Frequently Asked Questions
Contact Us

For information on your account please contact the number listed on your notice.