Student Loans

The Ministry of Finance, through Revenue Services of British Columbia, collects overdue amounts on behalf of the Ministry of Advanced Education.

If you have an outstanding balance, this section of our website will help you find information on:

How to Pay
Online Services
Student Aid BC (opens a new window)
Frequently Asked Questions
Contact Us

For information on your account please contact the number listed on your notice.