Property Taxes Section - 2014
To Receive Updates
Each time we change the information on our website, we record that change on this page. This lets you see at a glance what changes have been made.
You will need Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to view some of these files, which are in PDF. Acrobat Reader is available as a free download for use on your personal or office computer.
Select a month:
May 15, 2014
The following 2014 Property Tax Deferment applications and guides are now available:
- FIN 28, Families with Children Property Tax Deferment Program Application and Agreement
- FIN 28 Guide, Families with Children Property Tax Deferment Program Application and Agreement Guide
- FIN 51, Property Tax Deferment Program Application and Agreement
- FIN 51 Guide, Property Tax Deferment Program Application and Agreement Guide
- FIN 62, Renewal Application - Property Tax Deferment Program
May 1, 2014
The following Home Owner Grant forms have been updated:
- FIN 65, Application for Home Owner Grant – Low-Income Supplement Program
- FIN 79, Application for Home Owner Grant – Veterans Supplement
April 17, 2014
Information Sheet 2012-01, Home Owner Grant Veterans Supplement, has been updated with information for the 2014 property tax year.
February 18, 2014
The provincial government announced its 2014 Budget today. Programs administered by the Property Taxation Branch are amended as a result. Learn more at B.C. Provincial Budget Tax Changes.
If you subscribe to our update service, we will automatically e-mail you a link every time this section is updated. This will ensure you have up-to-date information without you having to remember to check our site.